The Hooded Man Recipe
The Hooded Man
- In order to perform this ritual, you must have two black cords, a telephone of any kind, and a watch.
- Take the cords and the telephone into the room you have chosen to perform the ritual in
- Shut the doors, shut the windows, close the curtains, turn off the lights, turn off everything
- The handset still on the receiver, Count to 13. When you have reached 13, dial 20496888 on your telephone.
- Tie one of the cords to your handset, pick it up and dial 25515823. During this process do not touch the handle of your telephone.
- Count to 13 again and place the handset onto the ground on the count of 13. Speak into the receiver and very clearly state, “Hello? I need a cab.”
- Replace the cord tied to the handset with the second cord
- Burn the first cord
- Go to the window and open the curtains. The sky will display an odd hue and a dark cab will be parked outside your house.
- Leave your house and enter the back seat of the cab
- Lock the doors and find a way to put yourself to sleep
- When you wake up check your watch. If the screen says 3:30 you have performed the ritual correctly. If not, leave the cab immediately and perform the conclusion process.
- If the watch reads 3:30 you will fall asleep shortly. When you awake the taxi will be moving, driven by a hooded man.
- Do not speak to the hooded man except to conclude the ritual
- Do not attempt to leave the cab while it is in motion
- If a passenger joins you along the way, do not speak to him.
- You may ride for as long as you’d like, though it is said to become more dangerous as time increases.
- When you no longer wish to continue lean towards the Hooded Man and clearly whisper “I have reached my destination” into his ear.
- You will find yourself in your bed. Return to the telephone and dial, 200082. Remove the headset and put it aside. Say, “Thank you for the Ride” into the Headset.
- Burn the cord, bury the remains, and apply salt to the burial grounds.